Sakura vs Karin Sakura vs Karin

Very smooth, all i can say is to have the camera a little bit closer and thats about it, if you added more content, for instnce multiple scene scenarios and maybe even breackable obects it would bring the project to the next level! :)

TechLeSSWaYz responds:

Noted (: Thank you for the feedback!

Epiclepsy Epiclepsy

Cool animation, but you really should get a pop filter to ease the plosives.

--Orange-- --Orange--

Very Nice!

i don't get how some people didn't get a message from this flash movie, what i got is "it's not as bad being different as you think it is, the people that are different, make a difference!". very good flash movie, i liked the animation and the retro music!, awesome!!

Entertainment Entertainment

I Really like your video!

First of all i disagree with "TheN0mad" yes it was a little hypocritical but what he doesn't understand is that multimedia is the best and fastest way to spread your message, your obviously not going to go on the street and talk about how multimedia brainwashes people, #1 reason you wouldn't do that is because people would just think you're crazy and wouldn't listen to you (because they're already brainwashed).

There are so many people that are brainwashed to the point of ignorance of the truth like "Talor43" for instance, that says "I'm gonna go back to playing l4d2 now that new DLC is coming out" after watching this flash movie, what an ignorant thing to say! i mean he doesn't have to stop playing games but why would he post a comment like that and rate the flash movie a 0!

When i was younger i lived only with my mother, and played video games all day for about 5 years, until i reached the age of 17. Then one day, i went downstairs to get something to drink and seen my mother sitting alone filling out some crossword puzzle, i just stood there looking at her and thinking to myself, how well do i know my own mother?... Would i really rather play games all day and spend hours and hours just wasting my life away, then spend some quality time with my own mother? and then i thought about all the nights she was alone, just like she never had a son. The next day i asked her if she wanted to hang out and go do something together, first she looked at me with disbelief, and then lit up like a Christmas tree, i never thought i could make her so happy just by hanging out with her. Since that day, I've been spending a lot of time with my mother and it changed both of our lives. You see video games and Multimedia don't just brainwash us, in most cases they isolate us from our friends and family, from the world around us. And that's the sad thing today, Most kids today would rather sit in their room (just like i did) and isolate them selves from the world, rather than spending time with their family and friends...

One more thing, if you're doing the same thing like i was, try asking your mother to do something fun together, you'll be surprised how happy it will make her!!!

Sorry for the long ass comment xD, very good flash movie! 5/5 10/10

akoRn responds:

thanks for sharing man.. and yes, I AM A GAMER myself. I started playin since I was in kindergaden and playin the classic mario. Up till now, I spent hours on Guitar Hero and lots of other games, Mafia 2, Halo Reach and whole bunch of good stuff.

The thing is, I didnt conclude that "HEY YOU, DONT DO THIS".. it's their-self that think that. and with those 0 rated comment that blamin me as if Im askin them to stop playing, I was liek 'wtf'.. haha

thx for the comment again. :D

Dragon Ball LULZ Collab Dragon Ball LULZ Collab

Only 2

i only liked two skits and that was cell's and friezas, Good job to the guy that made those 2 thums up, so i am basicly rating theirs and not the rest.

nightmare :&amp;lt;&amp;gt; nightmare :<>

Didn't Like it

it just felt so..."dead" and not very interesting. making it more fluent would make it better!

Street Fighter Epic Ep.3 Street Fighter Epic Ep.3

That Was epic

Nice Job Man 5/5, 10/10!

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Nice

To start things off, CLADICUS i did not like when you said "I wont take your advice nor will the rest" NEVER EVER SPEAK FOR OTHER PEOPLE, we all have different opinions and views of things.

I knew that video games have, or are ruining my life by getting bad grades in school, but i don't want to say video games are bad, a video game is just like a gun it all depends on the person that uses it, of course if you play video games all day every day it is going to be bad, but a little gaming never hurt anybody, so even though i am not going to stop playing video games completely this Flash Movie did inspire me to play less, maybe one day until the point where i will only play when my schedule is totally empty. I remember when i use-to play games till 2:00, 2:30am on a school day,and i would know this but i keep saying in my head i got to beat this level before i go to sleep, the next morning i would go to school late or not at all, and now when i think about it............. why did i have to beat that level?

I might sound crazy when i say this but bare through, i think the government uses games to control people, think about it, what does video games make you do? stay at home and play them for a number of hours, they keep you in a box, witch would be you're home (meaning you're inside not causing any trouble for the government, just like sheep, and the dogs are the police, they keep us in order, they keep us in control), and they put all these little things to distract you from the real world like a screen over your eyes. TV, Games, Internet, Cabple, ect., these are all tools of control, these tools are slowly isolating people from one another and we all know if you isolate people knowledge, and information cannot flow between us, therefore making us less informed and more stupid, you can look at another example, people don't talk to each other as much, and when a person that you might not know would tries to talk to you, you might look at him/her like hes/shes is crazy, or you would try to end the conversation quick maybe even avoid it. why do you think it's dangerous to stay in a virtual world for too long, that's becaouse it alters your view of the real world, and that is what i believe is happening, a lot of the people are stuck in a surreal world, hopefully one day human kind will wake up and see that we're not in control even though we think we are, and if you're think I'm wrong, tell me... what do you control?........

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab